Sunday, June 14, 2009

Moms against everything

Things are cooking.

First of all, the Jasper Fitzhugh printed the letter I blogged in a post below.
It stirred up so much controversy that four angry mothers wrote in to rebuttal. They crucified me! But I'm going to hit them back harder. It's personal this time.

So now I got my reply all ready to go. I sent it into the editor today and hopefully it will get printed on Thursday. If it does, I think those respondent's heads are going to explode. With Jasper being so small, I assume my letter is at least sparking some conversation amongst the town residents. It's refreshing to think about.

Second and finally, I've been recruited as a writer/contributor for Toronto based, celebrity gossip web magazine, Tweeple Magazine. Check the music section for my second published article in life. Or just click HERE Hopefully this is a sign of things to come.

Picture from a recent Toronto FC game.

2 comments:

  1. Where can I read the rebuttal?!?!? I'm dying in anticipation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will post them as soon as I get them

    ReplyDelete