Thursday, March 26, 2009

A New Beginning

I am proud to introduce to you..
the second coming of we hate work,
and my re-entry into the blogosphere:
We Hate Work Two.

It's been three weeks since my Toronto arrival. I have see my friends, I have seen my family, and I have seen the place I grew up (and it's been great).

Sunday the 29th I will hit the road once again. This time, with an old friend, Kevin Henderson. He will be driving across Canada to BC to fulfill
his duties as a tree planting foreman, and I will simply accompany him. Ultimately, Kevin and I will separate and I will regain the freedom I once had in the We Hate Work chronicles.

My intentions aren't to stay but anything could happen. That's what this blog is for - to allow you to find out. Follow me on my Canadian adventure.

And remember,
Keep Hating Work.

1 comment: