Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Days 2 and 3 to Moose Jaw







































































Ontario is a lot bigger than I thought. It took two days to get out of that beast. Scenic highlights were probably Lake Superior (mostly still frozen) and the Crystal Forest. Stopped in TBay for some gas and 40's, which we consumed in a crack motel (painting hung below). The great plains were exactly what you would imagine - flat. But, I liked em better than northern Ontario. Manitoba and Saskatchewan got undeserved hate. I crushed Saskatchewan today in stick shift (finally). I got the hang of it now. mmmmm listened to a lot of Weezy, aka Lil' Wayne, aka Young Money. Completely down with this guy and I hate to say it... Akon!? Who would have known. R. Kelly got some play in the car too, but he's still a rapist. Right now we're in Moose Jaw and tomorrow will bring Calgary.

I've been dubbed "Nuts and Berries" due to my abstinence towards fast food.

*All current photos taken by Bad Balls*





4 comments:

  1. killing it jonny boy, killing it

    ReplyDelete
  2. that painting is creeping me out.

    ps. i have read this 3 times today.

    -Bellsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey jon, if you see this send me an email to dialedzine@hotmail.com, i can't get on facebook at work and i'm scared to put my number on the internets. or you know what, call fucking steve, he has my number. let's all hang tough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that was andrew gulya

    ReplyDelete