Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My First Day

Ok.. I take it back.
I can't stop now.

After 6 months of freedom and one day of work (today), I realized how bad it stings. Work stings bad. But, I must affirm that living in the mountains is fantastical and outweighs any adverse living conditions such as work or shitty people.

I recently sat down with a Mexican in search of a roommate. She was about my age but oozed 33; career-oriented, clean, subtle, shapely and down to earth - not for me. I couldn't tell you why but I felt as if I were a ginger-bread man in a house of cards, waiting for someone to take a bite of my ginger-bread head. It was awful.

The house was very nice but I wasn't feeling the china or dinette set or the armoire or the stain of the wood floor. At $650/month it wasn't worth my blood, sweat or tears. I have opted to sublet for 3 months under MP5 and hunt a better option.

As for work, today was classroom time. I re-learned the rules i've forgotten with some old guys dressed in what looked like the clothes they received at Christmas. Uneventful like work is, it was.

1 comment:

  1. hey man, I just farted in my brother's bed.

    And also,

    Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete